If you are considering submitting a story, illustration, or other content idea to GameFace Publishing, LLC. then you must agree to the following conditions:
All User-Generated content such as stories, ideas, suggestions, essays, images, audio, video, photographs, or any other content of any kind whatsoever submitted (hereinafter, the “Submission”) to GameFace Publishing, LLC. (hereinafter, the “Publisher”) or any of its affiliate companies, entities, or sublicensees will not be returned or kept confidential and becomes the property of the Publisher. Any Submission to the Publisher may be used by the Publisher: (i) on any website owned by the Publisher; (ii) for broadcast or other publication by the Publisher. By submitting content to the Publisher, you (hereinafter, the “Submitter”) acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions and consent to having your name published in connection with the publication, distribution, and/or broadcast of your Submission.
- All content submitted to the Publisher shall immediately become the property of the Publisher, granting Publisher the right, without any compensation or attribution, to use, reproduce, print, publish, transmit, distribute, sell, perform, adapt, enhance, or display Submission for any purpose, including but not limited to editorial, advertising, trade, commercial, and publicity purposes by the Publisher and/or others authorized by the Publisher, in any and all media now in existence or hereinafter created, throughout the world, forever.
- All content submissions may be edited for length, clarity, and/or functionality, will not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality, may be shared with and used by the staff of the Publisher and any of their affiliated companies or entities, and shared with legal authorities if the Publisher believes it warranted. Neither the Publisher nor any third or other party with whom the Publisher shares the Submission shall be liable for any use or disclosure of any information or Submission that you submit.
- The Publisher shall exclusively own all known or later existing rights to the Submission worldwide and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use of the Submission for any purpose in all media now known or hereafter discovered without compensation to the provider of such Submission.
- The use of any Submission shall be at the discretion of the Publisher and will not be returned to Submitter.
- The Publisher shall have the right to use the Submitter’s name, likeness or professional credits on any edition of the Submission or in any derivative work thereof, and in advertising, publicity or promotion related thereto and may grant such rights in connection with the license of any subsidiary rights in the Submission.
- By providing a Submission, the Submitter represents and warrants that: a) they are at least eighteen (18) years old; b) possess all rights to the content submitted; c) the content submitted does not contain any macro, bot, virus, Trojan horse, keystroke logger, worm, time bomb, cancelbot, corrupted data, or other file, code, or computer programming routing that is intended to or results in damage to the Publisher; d) they agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of any User Content posted by Submitter to or through the Sites and/or Services, if any, of the Publisher.
- Content Submission should not contain materials that include vulgarities or sexually explicit content. Threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, content aimed at real persons dead or alive will not be accepted. Content may not invade a person’s privacy or violate any law, any intellectual property, or other property or other rights.
- Publisher makes no guarantee as to a publishing date of any content submitted.
- Publisher reserves the right to update this statement without notice.
Please send all submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org